DJI Mini 3 Pro - Quick shots. What does Quick Shots look like on the DJI Mini 3 Pro?

 

DJI Mini 3 Pro - Quick shots

What does Quick Shots look like on the DJI Mini 3 Pro?

In this video, I show footage from the DJI Mini 3 Pro drone.

In the settings I set the height to 30 meters. You will be able to see 6 automatic drone shots. The “quick shot” presets in the drone are easy to use and understand the first time, so I only show the result of the shooting and do not explain how to shoot. I also note that the weather was windless. With the footage that the DJI Mini 3 Pro drone allows you to shoot, you can shoot epic footage for movies. Looks very nice. I have already shot a couple of films with this drone and will post them on my channel soon.




Сircle QuickShots DJI Mini 3 Pro


Asteroid QuickShots DJI Mini 3 Pro

Dronie QuickShots DJI Mini 3 Pro

Comments