Woke up at night. Could not sleep. Fell asleep to the sound of rain and light thunder. 99.9% helps.

 

Rain and thunder

Fell asleep to the sound of rain and light thunder. 99.9% helps.

Rain sounds for sleep help me when sometimes I wake up at night and the dream is over. Then I remember the sounds of rain and turn on this movie. The sounds of rain and light thunder help me fall asleep and forget about insomnia.

Under the sounds of rain and thunder, various thoughts fill me, but gradually the sound of rain calms my thoughts, I relax and fall asleep. Night rain rustles on the ground, constantly switching our attention from one side to the other... A long rain has some advantage over a short one - in the monotony you have time to touch the meaning, unknown, but inseparable from the beauty and living conditions.





Comments

Popular Posts