How I shot a ralax film in -18°F degrees of frost.

     Dear friends, I will tell you how one of the relaxing films that you can watch on my Gloria Pictures channel was made.  The relaxing film "Ocean Storm Sounds."

     

   The shooting took place in winter, during the cold season. On one of my film expeditions, when I was filming a documentary, we visited a Pacific Ocean beach.

   This place is located on the Kamchatka Peninsula. The Kamchatka Peninsula is washed from the east by the Okhotsk and Bering Seas, and from the west by the Pacific Ocean.

   It was -18°F degrees of frost outside, and we drove out of the city to the ocean.

   When we approached the ocean, what struck me most was the sound of the ocean, it was a very quiet sound. It was an incredible feeling. This can be seen in the relaxation video.


   I was also struck by the black sand of the beach. The beach is called Khalaktyrsky. The black sand looked great.

    But, most importantly, these are the waves of the ocean. When the waves hit the sand, after a few minutes they turned into ice from the frost. This can be seen in the photo.

   We filmed for 2 hours, froze and left this beautiful place.

     Since more material has been filmed, in the near future it will still be possible to see the Kamchatka Peninsula in one of the films in winter.

 Thanks until next time.


Comments